When people leave an organisation, george naylor associates are an impartial third party who can really help employees give honest feedback in either telephone, based exit interviews or online exit surveys.
We can help you improve employee retention and engagement by:
- Finding out why employees leave
- Establishing whether they are moving to work with your competitors – and if so why?
- Spotting trends in causes connected with length of service, promotion, legislation or terms and conditions
- Getting feedback on company operations and policies to spot any areas needing improvement within specific departments
- Getting feedback on the successes as well, you and your team need to know when you do things right too!
- Gathering information on how employees perceive the:
- Remuneration package
- Work itself
- Compensation / Benefits
- Reducing the risk of tribunal cases by checking that race, gender, age or safety had no part to play in their decision to leave (we notify you immediately if it did)
- Answering any questions that the employee might have
- Settling arrangements for the return of company equipment
- Reminding the employee of his or her confidentiality obligations
- Leaving the employee with a positive image of the company, an advocate of your business
Page last updated: 14 Mar 2019, 5:02 p.m.
Career Insight is our online system for surveying, collating and presenting continuous employee opinion data.